Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My son you are my crust of fun.

To my 1 year, 2months and 7days old son Parthiv( kuttu)
 
 
My son you are my crust of fun.







Each morning and night together we fall and rise,

  Never thought of a companion as you ever twice.











When you were born new,

I began my chores anew.











 
When you stepped once ,
My heart had gone far and bounced.



 
                                       
      
 When you hugged me ,
 
 I knew who I am and what am I for thee.
 


 


 
                  When you turned to find me,
                  I understood what I had longed to see.




 



 
You never sought or animated,
Made all mine thine as automated.
 
 
 
 
 


 
You taught me with patience,

Cases without precedence.







 

I must not hide those times of frantic haste,
But you were always in reasons so chaste.





 
 
They say its love at first sight,

I say its love in sight .


 

 

 
My son you are my crust of fun.
 
 
love
 
amma






 

 

 

No comments: